Welcome to Ankeny Centennial High School!
Established in 2013, Ankeny Centennial High School is one of the two premier Iowa high schools located within the Ankeny Community School District.
The Home of The Jaguars, ACHS offers a well-rounded, comprehensive continuum of academics, athletics, arts and activities to its students. There is an expectation of excellence in everything we do, and Ankeny Centennial students and staff live up to that challenge every day.
The mission of Ankeny Centennial High School is for each student to exit with a basic core knowledge, communication skills, and critical thinking skills necessary to be a life-long, self-directed learner who is able to adapt successfully to a changing global and technological society. Also, our students will demonstrate responsible citizenship, as well as respect for themselves, others, and their environment.
We believe that an Ankeny Centennial Jaguar:
- Cares first for others
- Respects the diverse natures and opinions of their peers and their teachers
- Pursues excellence through hard work
- Creates a welcoming environment so every person feels valued and important
- Brings honor to themselves and their school through character and integrity
- Collaborates with peers to accomplish common goals
Class of 2017 Enrollment: 399
Class of 2018 Enrollment: 406
Class of 2019 Enrollment: 415
Class of 2020 Enrollment:
Ankeny Centennial High School offers both a standard diploma and an honors diploma. Graduation requirements for each may be found in the course planning section of the website.