SOS (Support Our Students) After-School Program
Centennial High School’s SOS Program is now available. The purpose of SOS is to provide a faculty-supervised quiet space after school for homework completion, test and quiz make-ups, and tutoring. Students may refer themselves to SOS or be referred by a teacher or parent.
This semester’s SOS is available Monday through Thursday from 3:50 – 4:50 in the Career Center (Room 2101). Students will be required to sign in to verify attendance and to record what they are working on while at SOS.
Please reach out to Katelyn Schany (Katelyn.firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
- Seminar is designed to assist students with their academics.
- All students have a Seminar in which they can access other teachers or simply study for 30 minutes.
- Seminar meets every Wednesday from 11:25-11:55 a.m.
- Prior to seminar, students may be given passes to meet with teachers .
- Students may still access teachers before, during, and after school. Seminar simply provides more intervention and enrichment time for students.
During Seminar, students will be able to:
- Report to Seminar.
- Be provided a quiet setting in which they can study.
- Have their grades/attendance reviewed by their Seminar teacher.
- Go to another teacher for help or enrichment.
- Attend assemblies to celebrate the JAG Creed.