College Planning Night
The goal of college planning night is to get sophomores and juniors along with their parents/guardians equip with the proper information about selecting colleges and an understanding of how admissions and the scholarship application process works. By the end of this event parent/guardians and their students will have a better understanding of how colleges look over transcripts information such as ACT score, GPA/SAT scores and high school course selection.
Other topics that will be covered are:
- Career Exploration and Assessment
- Academic Preparation and Requirements
- Admission Process and Requirements
- College Selection and Campus Visits
- Application Process
- Understanding Costs – Cost of Attendance
- Successful Transitions
College planning night will take place Tuesday, February 22 at 6:00 PM. The event will be held in the AHS Auditorium.